Saturday, February 25, 2012

Blog name change

Welp, we don't live in a tent anymore, so I have changed the name of my blog from "living within tent" back to the original name "ideas and adventures". We live in an actual house now, still in the Mountains of VA. Having my own kitchen, running water, a shower, and an insulated house are definitely upgrades. The 9 months we spent in the tent brought me to a greater appreciation of these things, and I am grateful for that. It was an enlightening experience, but I am happy to be living in a house once again.

We still have a lot of space. We are on 40 acres, and on the river, so the dogs have plenty of room to run around outside.

I'm going to leave this post short in hopes that I will return soon to post a more in-depth update of what's going on in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments greatly appreciated